We are confident you won’t regret the decision to study in the UK.
With a strong reputation for research, creativity and innovation the UK’s universities attract many of the world’s leading academics and professionals.
You will be encouraged to think for yourself in order to develop your critical thinking, decision-making, and creativity – skills that are valued by employers in Canada and throughout the world.
The quality of our University Partners and a UK education is reflected in these excellent results:
- The highest number of world top-100 universities in the world, per capita (QS World University Rankings).
- The UK ranks second in the world for university-industry collaboration (Annual Innovation Report, BIS, 2012).
- Researchers in the UK gain more citations and usage per article, and write more articles individually, than anywhere else in the world (International Comparative Performance of the UK Research Base, BIS).
- 54% of the research conducted by UK universities and colleges is ‘world-leading’ or ‘internationally excellent’ (Research Assessment Exercise).
- Over 88% of international higher education graduates were satisfied with their UK learning experience (BIS Tracking International Graduate Outcomes).
- UK universities and research institutions have produced 88 Nobel Prize winners since 1903 (Nobel Media AB).